||Heavy Duty, High Speed, Post Type, Two Needle, Angular Stiching (Split Needle Bar), Drop Feed, Needle Feed, Walking Foot, Alternating Presser Feet, Lockstich Machine
With: Centra-lube® Semi-Automatic Lubrication System, Large Vertical Axis Rotary Hooks and Bobbins, Disengageable Right and Left Needle Bars
- For sewing medium to medium heavy-weight fabrics. leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics and various coated and laminated materials
- Designed for sewing operations which require decorative or functional angular stitching such as collars, pockets, shoe uppers, auto, boat and furniture upholstery, slacks, shirts, etc.
- Designed for stitching such products as overalls. raincoats. luggage, travelware accessories, bags, umbrellas, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, underwear, etc.
- General/parallel two-needle stitching with split bar for making even angle turns.
- Suitable for stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism assures perfect feeding of sewing material
- Large hooks and bobbin cases with their own thread take-up mechanism assure uniform and perfect stitching with minimal bobbin changes
- Easy operation of disengageable right and left needle bars by use of finger-touch lever
- Centra-Lube~ semi-automatic lubrication system
- Oil fed take-up
- Stitches per minute – 2200
- Reverse stitching
- Various gauge sets available
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged